2010년 5월 29일 토요일

What's up!

This time to introduce about 'Ring' .
Ring is one of the best item.
When you feel something empty on your fashion, you can wear it.
Sometimes rings are can help you look beautiful or chic.
Ring can be a point on your fashion.


I like it and I always wear it .
Then , I'll show you the one.



Isn't it cool?
It is a one of the simple rings.
It is very simple but cute.

I'll show you another rings.

It's called 'connector type.'
You can wear it on your two fingers.
I think it is beautiful but a little uncomfortable.
When I saw it, I said, "wow, It's for summer!"
It looks like cool .
It is attention-getting.
It can be a point on your simple summer fashion just like white shirt.
Ring is a good item for your hands.

1 개의 댓글:

20091005 Kim Hyo Jeong. :

Your blog is very useful!=D

댓글 쓰기